I'll Pray for the Geiser's!

Google Groups
Sign Up for the Prayer Newsletter
Email:
Sign Up

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

By tonight...I meant tonight...


Greta turned 5! Yes, 5, on January 7. These were the pictures I wanted to post earlier, but unfortunately, my computer died on me because I left my power cord at work.

As part of her birthday, she celebrated with her Awana classmates with a skating party. One of her classmates, Shawn, has taken a liking to Greta and I caught them holding hands around the skating rink. Romance blooms at a young age around here!


Shawn is the same little guy who earlier last year bought Greta a doll with around 65 Awana bucks from the Awana store! This is when we knew he was a bit smitten with our daughter.




For Greta's birthday, she wanted to get her ears pieced so we took her to the mall and did the deed. She chose a lovely set of gold ball earrings to wear for the next few months. She loves the fact that they are REAL gold! We very proud of our little girl. She did great - even though they had to do each ear separately. She had some tears but took it like a big girl! - We think the two lollipops she received afterwards helped a bit!



What blog would be complete without some shots of the little guy. I will try to be more punctual on my posting for the two of you still viewing this blog!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for clarifying what tonight meant! haha just kidding - got the Christmas pics in the mail - how cute! When I saw Anthony in the stocking on the web I told Matt what a cute idea - we should have did that with Zoe. And the girls look so happy as usual :) great job.

Robin said...

Hmmm... I wish I had some Christmas pictures in the mail...get on it, Anthony! :)

Harold Geiser said...

Great looking kids.But then I'm Grandpa.