I'll Pray for the Geiser's!

Google Groups
Sign Up for the Prayer Newsletter
Email:
Sign Up

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Skating Party Pics


Tatum celebrated her 8th birthday with about 20 or so friends at the Webb City Skateland. Tatum is definitely in her element when she is among her friends. She loves to talk and loves to spend time with all her friends that she's met at Awana and church.





It's a dark picture, but Tatum was the star of the show for a bit today as she had to go to the center of the rink by herself and show everyone how old she is. We all had a great time skating. Christy and I commented how we get more couple skates now than we ever did as a kid! I skated with like 10 girls or more today! I even got to skate with Christy! It was almost like I was in junior high, except that I actually skated with someone! :)






Blowing out the candles on her "dog" themed cake. She wanted a chocolate cake with caramel, toffee and whipped icing. It's actually the same recipe that was used for our wedding cake - so some of you might actually know what it tastes like!




These are the friends and cousins invited to the after bash party at the house. We feasted on pizza and generally ran around like mad. This is the girls' rock star pose. They all had a great time and I have never heard so much talking, giggling and squealing!





All the girls in the tree in the front yard. Tatum was actually worn out after today and had nearly lost her voice. This is one of the few times that I had actually seen her get worn out to the point of just wanting to go to bed - even though there were still fun things to do.
We'll try to keep posting new stuff up on the blog for those of you dying for more information. I might even get Christy trained on how to do this thing! Give us a comment and let us know you've been here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family looks great!!! Happy Birthday Girls! and we can't believe how quick AJ is growing up!
We were just looking a pictures the other day of when you all were up here last summer. Good times! I'm writing from the hospital, i'm working a rare overnight shift tonight, and my break is about up...
Love you guys!