I'll Pray for the Geiser's!

Google Groups
Sign Up for the Prayer Newsletter
Email:
Sign Up

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The end of the blogging storm...

Here are the final shots of the last month or so as they come sprinkling in... Our series of blogs were spurred on by and posted mainly for our main blog supporter, Robin. Hope that anyone else looking in enjoyed the fruits of Robin's naggi..., I mean, labor. ;)

I got the crazy idea that running around town photographing the girls might make for a fun family night... I forgot how quickly the girls get tired of posing and smiling. We made to 2 locations around Joplin before I gave up and took us all to Sonic for a drink. Hope that you enjoy some of the shots I got here... Thanks to Robin for keeping our little blog going. You can check out her out-date blog at wallyjack.blogspot.com (last post May 14! Come on Robin!)








1 comment:

Robin said...

What? Do I hear a threat of a blogging war?! :) Touche (sp?), my dear friends. I'll catch up soon, promise. I tried loading a video last night w/o success. I'll try, try again!