I'll Pray for the Geiser's!

Google Groups
Sign Up for the Prayer Newsletter
Email:
Sign Up

Monday, June 2, 2008

Underwater Land...Delayed...



Ok...So, I joked about my bad camera in the last post... Now, I'm angry at my bad camera. It's a great little camera for $100, but when your daughters are dancing their little hearts out and your camera only gives you fuzzy, blurry shots because you can't use a flash then you get ANGRY. Here's an example of the shots that we got during the show.

Tatum's in there, I swear! Luckily, they made a DVD of the performance. Hopefully, I'll be able to capture some of that video and upload it here for you. The girls did great and the show was really fun to watch - We just can't show any of it to you here. yet...
But we can show you some beautiful shots of the girls after the show. And yes, Tatum is wearing fake eyelashes - All this make up relates back to the "Randomness" posting about whether we had lost our minds and let the girls begin to wear makeup! They had to practice putting on their stage make up for the show!

1 comment:

Robin said...

SO cute! I'm sad we missed it. Are you ready for the boys who are going to knock down your door?!