I'll Pray for the Geiser's!

Google Groups
Sign Up for the Prayer Newsletter
Email:
Sign Up

Monday, August 4, 2008

The New Tatum - By Christie's Demand

If you didn't comment on the earlier teaser post, don't look below... I'm a little miffed at you...



Well, forget about all those other people (you know who you are) who may not have seen the earlier post or those that just refused to play along and give me some comments. I had to finally get some pictures up here for our good, good, thoughtful, commenting friend and loyal blog-reader, Christie in PA.
Here are the pictures of the new Tatum. She loves her new haircut that her Aunt Darlynda gave her on Friday. She's donating the pony tail that was cut off to Locks of Love. Ok, after looking at my beautiful daughter, I am no longer miffed at you guys. All's forgiven...

5 comments:

Christie Lynn Hensler said...

Very cute! thanks for getting them up there :o)

Anonymous said...

no fair, I didn't get online all weekend or I would have voted:-)
I love her haircut but it sure makes her look more grown up!

christyg said...

I think we make some pretty cute babies!!! (not that I'm biased or anything).

Unknown said...

precious! i love it! tatum, you are beautiful!

Robin said...

Oh, good grief! Give a girl a break - I go on a short little vacation up to San Francisco and you all decide to have a blogging marathon weekend and I miss it. SORRY!

But LOVE the new look. She looks almost like a teenager. Look out!