I'll Pray for the Geiser's!

Google Groups
Sign Up for the Prayer Newsletter
Email:
Sign Up

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Pics
















































Someday, I'll have my friend Robin show me how to make this blog look good. I hate Blogger sometimes because of how it organizes things on the page. Here's a hodgepodge (because again I hate Blogger's template!) of pictures.
For AJ, this was a rockin' Christmas - literally. We bought him a rocking giraffe (is it that hard to just have a horse?) and Grandpa and Grandma Robertson bought him a rocking (or should I say buckin'?) bull. He loves both of them! AJ's favorite activity this Christmas was climbing on top of the gifts - that's the last picture you see above.
The two group pictures are the girls with their cousins with my family (top group pic) and Christy's family (bottom group pic). The girls colored their hair at my family's house as you can see. At Christy's family's house, they're all dressed up in their Christmas pajamas that Grandma always buys them.
The ponchos are something that Christy made for the girls for Christmas. We as a family really tried to focus on Christ this Christmas and tried to not buy too much for each other. We made a lot of fun gifts for each other. My favorite was 2 books that the girls wrote for me - Tatum's was a joke and riddle book and Greta's book was all about me, complete with illustrations...
It was a great Christmas! One for the memory books. Thanks for reading. Robin, feel free to call me to tutor me on this whole formatting thing. ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: