I'll Pray for the Geiser's!

Google Groups
Sign Up for the Prayer Newsletter
Email:
Sign Up

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again






Just a few more pics from our trip out west. Here's a few more from Yosemite. We loved our time with Ben and Robin and it's hard to believe that's it's been a month since we were there.
I've struggled to get things updated on the blog lately. I hope to be more regular in my posting in the weeks to come. Life's just been interesting lately and extremely busy leading to few pictures and even fewer good stories. Or, maybe my life's been too busy to realize how good the stories have been.
We're ready to return to California for another stay. This time we'll take the girls and spend a week at Yosemite and another week on the coast visiting Disneyland and the San Diego Zoo. That is...when we save up both the cash and the vacation time to afford such a trip. Thanks for checking on us! We'll try to post things a bit more regularly.

No comments: