I'll Pray for the Geiser's!

Google Groups
Sign Up for the Prayer Newsletter
Email:
Sign Up

Monday, November 3, 2008

The Lion Sleeps Tonight

These pictures are all from Halloween. Our little lion really is sleeping as I write this blog, but the title of the post is due to the first picture. After a hard day of acting out his part as a lion, AJ was worn out on the way home from trick or treating... I had removed his costume because it was so stinkin' warm here that night, but the kid needed something to sleep with and his costume was just cuddly enough to foot the bill.

The remaining pics show AJ at his best... stuffing various objects in his mouth, looking cute and also his ability to look ever-so-stylin' with mama's huge sunglasses. We call it his "Elton John" look or his "pimp" look. Can I even say that? My apologies to all offended parties for various reasons there. Don't worry, this won't become a trend with my boy. We quickly got him back to playing with a football and eating a lot of red meat! ;)

More pics of our turtle and butterfly princess coming shortly....
















No comments: