I'll Pray for the Geiser's!

Google Groups
Sign Up for the Prayer Newsletter
Email:
Sign Up

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blueberry Picking

Last year, Christy went to pick blueberries and to be honest I wasn't overly happy about it. Picking anything yourself has always meant to me that you do all the work, pay more for the stuff YOU pick, and then what you pick doesn't taste THAT much better than what you get from Walmart.

Boy, was I wrong when it came to Heritage Farm's blueberries. They are amazing and really reasonably priced. After Christy brought home her first bunch of blueberries (and we ate them with a constant "mmmmm" coming from our mouths), I made her take me there with her so that we could pick some more!
So, if you're ever in SW Missouri and would love to get some blueberries with us, we know just the place to go. We might even share some with you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: