I'll Pray for the Geiser's!

Google Groups
Sign Up for the Prayer Newsletter
Email:
Sign Up

Monday, June 22, 2009

Super Babies

A few months ago, I had AJ all to myself and needed to go to Walmart for some reason. I was trying to find a cool toy for the kid and went into the baby section. And what did I see? A cool Superman pajama set complete with cape! Who's not going to spend $9 on that!?!


Well, some of our best friends also had little boys who just happened to have birthdays coming up... so we decided it would be cute to get them the outfits for their birthdays...




And, if you have 3 little boys with Superman pajamas, you have to get them all together and try to take some pictures of them. Though they weren't too sure about being stuffed into a little bucket together!
So, the Superbabies are (l to r) Uriah, AJ and Ethan!
Hope you enjoyed!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: