I'll Pray for the Geiser's!

Google Groups
Sign Up for the Prayer Newsletter
Email:
Sign Up

Friday, December 7, 2007

HEADING HOME!!!


I'm still the proud papa. He seems unimpressed...










Here's Anthony in his "going home" outfit. We were worried prior to the birth that it would be too large for him. We were worried after the birth that it wouldn't fit him! Luckily for us, it fits perfect! We have a lovely 31 degree day to take him home. We'll keep him bundled up!





Just another shot of AJ. Thanks for keeping track of us and for praying for us! I'm sure that I'll continue to post cute pics over the weekend!

1 comment:

Robin said...

You're encouraging my obsessive-compulsive tendencies by updating so much. Here's my routine of late: write a page of my final paper, check the Geiser blog, write another page, check the blog, write....well, you see how it goes. I love it! My question is, how long are you going to keep this up? And are you setting us all up for withdrawal once tax season starts?! :)