I'll Pray for the Geiser's!

Google Groups
Sign Up for the Prayer Newsletter
Email:
Sign Up

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Of Lions and Bellies...






It's almost 9 on Sunday night and still NO BABY! And, no baby name has been released to the public as of yet!


Here are some pictures of what Christy looks like currently... Can you tell that she's ready to have the boy here so that she can hold him instead of her belly? These pictures were taken about a week ago as we prepared for the birth. We're optimists, right?
Also included are some shots of the nursery. Christy did a great job painting the animals to match up with the bedding we bought for the crib. After giving the girls a "Secret Garden" room, our boy couldn't have just a plain white room! Thankfully, Christy learned her lesson after the girls room and painted the nursery with a little more simple design. I think that our little guy will love the room. His older sisters picked up walnuts with their grandma to pay for the ride-on lion that you see in the shot of the wall with the bookshelf. Tatum also helped to sew a quilt with her other grandma that will be delievered to the hospital once baby brother arrives. We still haven't yet seen it as it is a surprise both for Mom and Dad and for baby brother.
Again, continue to pray that we can have this kid soon for Christy's sake! Pray for a healthy birth and a healthy baby and momma. Hope you enjoy the pictures! Please let us know if you've been here by leaving us a comment! Thanks!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Great pictures! I can't believe how beautiful Christy looks even as she goes beyond the due date! I sent home a gift for Baby Geiser with Bill today...hmm...maybe that's why he hasn't come yet - he wants my gift to be there! Praying for you all!

Carrie said...

Christy, I am praying for you. I know that he will be here just in time. I hope its soon.

Virginia Gray said...

Wow, Christy looks great. I didn't know she was such a great artist. Post pictures of the girls room. Good luck guys. I'm very excited for you. Can hardly wait to meet the little guy.

justifidejoe said...

That's one large belly :) It's exciting to see I'll have another relative soon