I'll Pray for the Geiser's!

Google Groups
Sign Up for the Prayer Newsletter
Email:
Sign Up

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Open Eyes Finally!




We've been waiting for open eyes from Little Anthony for the last 20 hours or so with no luck. He had too much gunk in his eyes after they treated them directly after birth. Finally, as Grandma Robertson was burping him, Anthony decided to wake up. Thought you might enjoy seeing his open eyes almost as much as we do!
Christy still continues to heal up and do well. Anthony continues to pass all tests with flying colors. And, I got a little sleep on the tiny cot they gave me last night so I'm even doing pretty good. Thanks again for checking in on us! We'll continue to post pics for a few more days as he grows and gets a little less purple!

1 comment:

Janene said...

So precious! I wish you sleep even though I know it likely won't be much. If you happen to have a nurse by the name of Alecia (she works nights), tell her you are friends of the Russells. She is a good friend of ours.