I'll Pray for the Geiser's!

Google Groups
Sign Up for the Prayer Newsletter
Email:
Sign Up

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Power On Again

Well, the power is back on in the Geiser household. We were actually only out of our house for one night this time! Apparently, when I call the electric company…they get right on it! Or, it could be that nearly everybody else in town now has electricity too and they had a bit more time!

Christy and I spent last night finishing up Christmas shopping and wrapping gifts. Tatum and Greta spent the night with Grandpa and Grandma Robertson – so we wrapped as many gifts as we could until around 2 in the morning. I think we got so wrapped up in the gift wrapping that we lost track of time! I would guess that 90% of our gifts are now purchased and wrapped which is a personal family record!

I will be off work most of next week to be with the family and so we should have a good chance to update the blog with Christmas photos and stories. I might even be able to talk Christy into posting to the blog. We are thankful for our new little addition to the family and think that he will help make Christmas even a little more sweet this year.

No comments: